Introducing the latest SKIM AMANAH RAKYAT (SARA) 1MALAYSIA
The Malaysian government has just launched the Skim Amanah Rakyat (SARA) 1Malaysia, which is offering a 32.16% return per annum on your investment…. something too good to be true perhaps that’s what you would be thinking. You probably wouldn’t be able to find any investment vehicles in the market right now providing such a high return on investment.
How does this scheme works?
SARA 1Malaysia is a hybrid of a unit trust investment and a loan product aimed at encouraging low-income earners to save and invest.
1. Invest with your own money.
The investment is limited to RM5,000 per household and you will receive a dividend of RM134 every month for the next 5 years. In this case, the effective rate of return is more than 30% per annum!
2. Invest with a bank loan (You can take up a a maximum of RM5,000 loan)
In this case you will still receive a dividend of RM134 every month for the next 5 years but here the bank loan monthly repayment of RM84 needs to be deducted, nevertheless you would still get to enjoy a profit of RM50. The good thing here is, you do not need to fork out any money so the actual return is “INFINITY”. This is how rich people get rich by using other people’s money to invest.
(Thanks to KCLau.comfor the writeup format)
Are you qualified?
The purpose of this investment scheme is to help the poor effectively get started with investing and saving. Thus, you are qualified if you are….
- Malaysians aged between 18 and 58 years;
- Applicants must have a combined gross household monthly income of between RM500 – RM3,000;
- Applicants must not be declared bankrupt throughout the loan funding period
- Applicants and / or spouse(s) must not be a beneficiary of other Government special schemes managed by Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad (ASNB) i.e.”Program Pembangunan Rakyat Termiskin (PPRT)”, “ASB Sejahtera” and “ASW2020-Bandar”;
- Applicants and / or spouse (s) do not have any investments in ASNB unit trusts, OR, if there is, applicants and /or spouse(s) (household) have a combined aggregate investment totaling RM10,000 or less in all ASNB products;
- Only one household is eligible to obtain the loan funding
How to invest?
- Apply for loan from any of these 4 banks: Maybank, CIMB, RHB and Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Applications open on 30th January 2012 and will extend for a year or upon full subscription.
If you are eligible please do not wait, get this done immediately…. the fund would probably get oversubscribed in matters of hours!
Don’t just rely on our comment made here, go to their official site for more information at: Official website for SARA 1Malaysia.
Should you invest in SARA 1Malaysia Fund?
If you are eligible…. Go and get the loan to invest. It is free money.